I’m new here and thought I would say hello by giving you a little Photoshop tutorial, I’ve been taking underwater photos for a little while (only a year or two) but have been using and teaching Photoshop for a few years now.
That is a great tutorial with a good before and after example of what can be done with photoshop.
M.
Welcome and thanks for the great tutorial.
Thats insane ... fantastic work .. i wouldnt want to do that to all my photos though !!
Ok..I'm trying to save this page with the images on my computer but im getting text only....anyone know how to save this link with all text and images?!
Nicely laid out tutorial. Clear and easy to follow.
I would probably have added a "Dodge the turtle head" step to brighten the latter a bit, as it is very dark in the final image...
Nicely laid out tutorial. Clear and easy to follow.
I would probably have added a "Dodge the turtle head" step to brighten the latter a bit, as it is very dark in the final image...
You know I did in the final version but never updated the tutorial, just me being lazy really. But thanks for the feedback.
Ok..I'm trying to save this page with the images on my computer but im getting text only....anyone know how to save this link with all text and images?!
Would you like me to send you the page as a PDF?
Saeed -
That would even be better!
If you dont mind...send to :
michael@palasz.com
Thanks!
M.
ME TOO!
samplin@usa.net
Saeed -
That would even be better!
If you dont mind...send to :
michael@palasz.com
Thanks!
M.
Sent, any problems let me know..
Welcome, Saeed, and thanks for the great tutorial! If you're going to create a PDF, could you just post it as an attachment so others of us can download it?
Thanks!
Welcome, Saeed, and thanks for the great tutorial! If you're going to create a PDF, could you just post it as an attachment so others of us can download it?
Thanks!
Here you go then.
Turtle_tutorial.pdf
Welcome, Good tutorial.
You mentioned an action you uses, what does action do exactly?
Welcome, Good tutorial.
You mentioned an action you uses, what does action do exactly?
It colour corrects and takes away the blue in the image, the action is available to download on my site:
Top of the page on the right in blue "download underwater action here" just under the page title.
Load it and give it a go, let me know what you think.
The action is pretty good for a quick job, but as you note in the tutorial, it tends to bring in too much red in the blue sea, which turns pinkish or purplish. Nothing that a quick nudge on the curve can't solve though...
Really liked the tutorial. I'm doing the official adobe one and I prefer yours... step by step Idiot proof
Cheers
Really liked the tutorial. I'm doing the official adobe one and I prefer yours... step by step Idiot proof
Cheers
Thanks kind of you to say..
Keep you eye open I'm working on some new tutorials. if you have any ideas for future tutorials please let me know and I will be happy the help.