Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Looking for Mentor

Started by ladybird ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for Mentor

1 posts
  1. Hi,

    I'm looking for a mentor. I am a student in the Pro Photo course at North Island college on Vancouver Island and also a PADI Scuba Instructor. I've been dabbling in u/w photography for about 4 years and the opportunity came up for me to return to school so I choose Photography. The course requires me to do a 2 week practicum in my chosen area, where I can learn from someone already in the business (anywhere in the world). I have my own gear, can travel and am very enthusiastic. Is there anyone out there that might be interested in showing me 'the working ropes'?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.