Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

galapoagos whaleshark and hammerheads

Started by stewsmith ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

galapoagos whaleshark and hammerheads

3 posts
  1. heres a few bits of my recent galapagos trip [googlevideo]7466464795756174093[/googlevideo]

     

    edited by moderator to embed video

    Edited by scubadru
  2. I think anyone that has dived Darwin Arch can relate to your video Stew. I was there last year and I could trace your dive profile from the ledges etc!

     

    Awesome whale sharks too, you were luckier than our group it seems. We only had a couple swim through and the viz was not that good when they did. Looks like your viz was pretty good and you got a good number through. The remoras on that guys tail were amazing :P

     

    Are you using a red filter? Seemed that a lot of your shots were not balanced, would that be right?

     

    Nice stuff tho!

  3. yes i was using a red filter and didnt have time to manual WB. I did have some strobes on for a few dives but the currents were too strong to have a heavy set up.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.