Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Watt is in SF!

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Watt is in SF!

5 posts
  1. Check out this photo, taken 20 minutes ago, of Jim Watt at my place in SF (he just arrived). I sent him down to Monterey in my Volvo, and will meet him there later on this week for some diving.

     

    Should be fun!

  2. Too bad I've made plans to go skiing. Otherwise, I'd drive down and meet you guys.

     

    Looks like Monterey will be rocking and rolling at places. see

     

    http://www.garlic.com/~triblet/swell/wamglance.html

     

    Some spots should be okay. You'll have to pick and choose.

     

    Have fun!

  3. hmmm. hope the conditions aren't too bad! Jim has Norbert Wu's boat for the week (he's not in town now), so we'll be cruising around in that. I had hoped to meet him. Too bad. :)

  4. Eric, you suck! (J/K, I'm jealous).

     

    So what is that card that Jim is holding up? He got an SF parking ticket already???

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. Eric please say Hi to Jim for me!

     

    I too am jealous but, only have a week till I leave for Roatan.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.