I have printed off a couple pick from Qimage and have never had this show up.
The one picture keeps printing with what seems to be a slight bit less ink of something at the last 1'2 inch or so. Only on this picture and, only with Qimage. I tried cleaning the 900 heads etc and no affect. I used a different program to print and no problem.
Anyone else ever run across this? Have any suggestions?
Nope, not me. Yahoo groups has a pretty active qimage newsgroup you might want to post your problem to.
Every time I have a problem its the printer.....or the operator
Well, except for the clunkly interface. And, that you can't change the spool drive on a PC, so if you system partition is running out of space you can't raster large groups of images at the same time.
I'll try the group out.
It has not happened before, or on this photo before. I was only printing the one picture so I assume I had not overloaded. It happened on the four prints I tried. I cleaned the heads, checked alignment, downloaded the newest version of Qimage. All very strange.
Thanks for the suggestions. Anyone else?
Eric, have you emailed your suggestions to Mike Chaney? As you know he does come out with a new version every other hour.