Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

reflecta DigitDia

Started by apete ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

reflecta DigitDia

2 posts
  1. reflecta DigitDia

     

    Have you used this machine, or now of any alternative?

     

    Actually what I'd like is to purcahse the service of scanning all my slides, but here in Sweden I've not found anyone will to do it for less than $1 (roughly) and I have too many slides for that.

     

    Now that I found out about this machine I think I'll buy it, scan all my slides and then sell it again as soon as I'm done.

     

    /Anders

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.