Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Lurker Introductions

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Lurker Introductions

1 posts
  1. I meet lots of underwater photographers who have been regular visitors to Wetpixel for ages, but never post. Often this is because they don't have the time, they don't know where to start or they are happy reading and not contributing.

     

    The aim of this thread is to give you a oppurtunity to say I am a regular here - even though I don't post. Simply its a chance for you long time lurkers on the forum to say hi. This may be your only post ever on Wetpixel - or it may be the start to a long posting career.

     

    If this gets some replies I will pin it next to the official Introductions thread.

     

    Alex

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.