Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Should I bring my strobe?

Started by 2 bar ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Should I bring my strobe?

4 posts
  1. Saturday I am doing a shark dive in a cage off Long Island. The cage will be 7-10 feet under. Should I use my strobe or just go with my flash/natural light?

  2. Should a shark get in the cage with you a strobe would provide better photos of your last moments :lol: Seriously, should you get some real close fly bys, a strobe would provide nice fill lighting.

  3. Thanks.

  4. I agree. bring a strobe with you just in case, you can turn it off and on underwater, so do some with and without strobe fill. You know how it goes...if you don't bring a strobe you will regret it when you are on the boat. If you do bring it, it may indeed sit in your gear box, but at least you have something to cuddle with at night :blink:

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.