Hey, guys. Has no one got any ideas for a new dive t-shirt for Wetpixel and Divester.com? Flex your creative muscles. ![]()
http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/divester-we...design-contest/
-Eric
Read-only discussion
Hey, guys. Has no one got any ideas for a new dive t-shirt for Wetpixel and Divester.com? Flex your creative muscles. ![]()
http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/divester-we...design-contest/
-Eric
I'm working on it ... i spent a drunken night flirting and scribbling on a paper napkin ..
or was that flirting with the paper napkn and dribbling on the girl .. hmm either way I have ides ! just need to get off my fat ass and do it.
hey if i am the only one to enter do i win !
We're not getting many entries, which is a little disheartening. I really hope that people are just waiting until the last minute. there are even good prized to be had!
We're not getting many entries, which is a little disheartening. I really hope that people are just waiting until the last minute. there are even good prized to be had!
What's the deadline for this Eric?
September 30!
I got one done and sent in .. JIT !
awesome, Giles. thank you!!
hey, guys. voting closes tomorrow for the t-shirt contest:
http://www.divester.com/2006/10/04/announc...-t-shirt-conte/
Well I am amazed there were only 5 entries.
The winner is screaming ahead. At least I didn't come in last. . . Yet.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.