Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Printing Calenders

Started by AndreSmith ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Printing Calenders

3 posts
  1. Can anyone recommend an outfit that will print professional quality calendars from underwater digital files?

    Thanks for any information. Andre

    Edited by AndreSmith
  2. Andre,

     

    I just recently produced a calendar of my uw images to raise money for a Kidney Foundation. You can see it at: Underwater Reflections calendar If you want to see one of the actual finished products, you can order just one of mine :blush: (and all the money goes to charity to boot!).

     

    The company that produced the calendar is Digi-Labs in California, and I think they did an outstanding job. I was pleasantly surprised at the print quality, and they were quite easy to work with! Designing the calendar was a bit of a chore (you have to use their software), but I'm not sure it would have been that much easier with any other software; there's just lots of inserting, editing, arranging, etc. to get it "just right."

     

    Hope that helps!

  3. Thanks very much Bruce.

     

    My calendar is on order!

    Edited by AndreSmith
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.