Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Stolen Olympus C-7070

Started by ordvr ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Stolen Olympus C-7070

2 posts
  1. Last week, while in Maui, HI, my Olympus C-7070 was stolen (S/N 740709404).

     

    Now I'm in a pickle. It seems Olympus doesn't make these anymore. I have an Ikelite Housing for it (fits 5060 or 7070), a DS-125 substrobe, a Wide Angle lense, and other miscellaneous items. Do I try to find a used camera? Can I sell the other parts and start over? Can I use the strobe elsewhere?

     

    Thanks for answers and keeping your eyes open for the one that was stolen.

     

    Greg

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.