Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Tiwoko

Started by Nick Hope ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Tiwoko

4 posts
  1. Here's a short vid from a single dive at Tiwoko, just outside Manado. Let's see how embedding wmv works.

     

    [googlevideo]5952707213944325424[/googlevideo]

     

    Edit: Apart from the obvious "get a new camera", is there any way to get that vid to play at the correct aspect ratio in here?

     

    Edit again: Now swapped for the Google Video version so it's not stretched and they can pay the bandwidth :blush:

    Edited by bubblevision
  2. Hey cool....

     

    Try encoding out out at 640/360 @ 1 pixel aspect ratio if it's 16.9.

    OR 320/180 same aspect ratio....

     

    But it's 4.3 anyhow I think...or do you want it to fill the player window correctly.....

  3. Yeah it's 4:3. I suppose I could pillar box it to 16:9 with a black stripe down each side.

     

    I just wondered if something could be done with the code to resize the player automatically??? Or to allow me to specify the player size from here???

     

    I'll get it up on Google Video and swap it for that.

     

    Cheers

  4. I really like the video!

     

    The close-ups came out great, the color was wonderful, and the razor fish footage was very cool. I don't mind the pillar-boxing, and my guess is that the player is encoded to open 16:9. Anyway, thank you for sharing the video, it was very cool!

     

    Mary Lynn

    http://DiveFilm.com

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.