Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Suggestion for preventing theft from luggage:

Started by Marjo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Suggestion for preventing theft from luggage:

2 posts
  1. According to recent entry over at BoingBoing your luggage gets preferential anti-theft treatment from the airlines if you declare a weapon, even a harmless STARTER PISTOL in your luggage. Accoring to article on boingboing.net (scroll down a bit on the page), you will be allowed to lock your luggage, as airlines wouldn't want to "loose" a case with a weapon! . I never owned any weapon and I thought I would never come up with a good reason to want to own one... but this might be it! :blush:

    Edited by Marjo
  2. Don't try this on a flight into Europe........

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.