Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

27 Great White Sharks !

Started by skawdiver ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

27 Great White Sharks !

8 posts
  1. Great fine there....Cool.

    What a twat for sitting on the carcuss....would of laughed if it rolled..he he.

  2. That's Rocky Strong for you. Actually if he fell in, he'd be fine... the sharks would rather eat something that isn't moving than hunt. He'd be pretty cold though. Seal Island is about 13°C waterwise.

  3. Wow! Those are real sharks. Not sure i like seeing a great white all "randy" however;)

  4. That was pretty trippy watching those sharks just lolling around in a whale feast-induced stupor. Makes things at Isla Guadalupe seem so civilized!

  5. I am pretty sure I saw this clip a long time ago; certainly exciting and worth standing the smells. Wish it had be me shooting on that whale; now that would have been footage worth having

    Steve B)

  6. "That was pretty trippy watching those sharks just lolling around in a whale feast-induced stupor. Makes things at Isla Guadalupe seem so civilized!"

     

    Yeah that was pretty cool. Kind of reminds you or yourself after a food/drink binge.....and of course the male was looking for sex afterward..haha. BTW, I wonder if rotting whale flesh has some kind of intoxicating effect?

  7. Nah,

     

    I was chatted up by a drunk, retired old woman at a family wedding once.. I was Intoxicated, but certainly not by her flesh.. :):(

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(sorry)B

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.