Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea and Sea DXS2 Housing for the Fuji S2 Pro

Started by underwaterdigital ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and Sea DXS2 Housing for the Fuji S2 Pro

13 posts
  1. fyi, Sea and Sea is now developing a new housing for the Fuji S2 Pro DSLR. Target release date of the housing is Spring 2003. I beleive the housing will be shown at the Tokyo Diving Festival 2003.

     

    This is good news for all you S2Pro shooters.

  2. Finally!!!!! I've been bugging them for Months for this! Thanks for the news Allen!

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. James,

     

    You're welcome. I knew you'd be happy to hear this info. I'll update you guys on the picture as soon as it's available.

     

     

    Allan

  4. I went to the Tokyo Scuba Expo and Sea & Sea did not display it :-(

    Their focus was on the new Motormarine III. The S2 house is not even

    in their 2003 catalogue. I asked one of their sales people before and he

    knew nothing.

  5. A case of No Sea & Sea then!!

  6. Is there a picture anywhere of the MM EX III ?

  7. Based on the 2003 catalog I saw, it looks a lot like the MM-ex II, but it's black. Some other minor changes too if memory serves. Of course, the usual disclaimers apply as I can't remember the last time I saw a MM-ex II, so....

  8. check out the new Sea and Sea Motor Marine III.

     

    mm3_90set.jpg

     

    mm3_20mm.jpg

    attached lens is the new 0.56x WAL compatible with the new DX5000 housing.

     

    mm3_15mm.jpg

    new 15mm wide angle lens for the MMIII

     

    mm3_2t.jpg

    New Motor Marine III 2T macro lens also compatible with the new Sea and Sea DX5000 housing :D A+++

     

    mm3_35t.jpg

    New Motor Marine III 3.5T macro lens also compatible with the new Sea and Sea DX5000 housing :) A+++

     

     

    Allan

  9. here's the new Sea and Sea DXS2 housing for the Fuji S2 DSLR.

     

    s2_main.jpg

    looks exactly the same as the D3060 housing and D100 housing except for the colour. the new DX S2 will come in black front body.

     

     

     

    Allan

  10. Thanks Allan! Man, there is a lot of info on the Sea and Sea Japan site!

     

    Cheers

    James

  11. ... and today the S2 was announced on their website! Congratulations all you S2 owners!

    The (list) price here in Japan is 218,000 yen which would be about 1800 dollars. Shipping

    starts in April.

  12. The MM III is quite sexy... Must try one to see what the quality is like. TJO $?

  13. The MotorMarine III list price is 96,000 yen (800 USD). So similar to the Nikonos V.

     

    Sexy? Hmmm. Yeah, it is quite sexy in fact.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.