Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Come With Me ( Please...)

Started by iman ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Come With Me ( Please...)

11 posts
  1. This edited version of our diving trips all over Indonesia,from Alor, Komodo, Lembeh, Raja Ampat, Maratua, Sangalaki, Bali,Ambon, also special thanks for Gary Hayes, Ian Huggins, Daniel Carnadie for contributing their footages, to make this video show completed.

    I dedicated this as a birthday present for my beloved buddy.

    ...come with me !!!

     

    Enjoy

     

     

  2. excellent video iman!!

    thank you for sharing yur journey with us.. now, i can feel all indonesian underwater in me....

    Edited by niaewn
  3. Great video and editing work. I have dived and filmed a number of those spots and enjoyed seeing them again.

    thanks for sharing.

    shawn

  4. Iman

    You have some excellent topside stuff. The dolphin topside sequence was top notch.

    Oh and the girls weren't too shabby either. :blush:

  5. Iman, Loved the dolphin shots and the boat coming to the beach into the cam. Really well edited.

    Steve B)

  6. Another nice video Iman. That crappy YouTube encode doesn't really do it justice.

     

    The aerial shots are awesome. I must remember to charter a plane the next time I'm there :)

     

    If you want to improve then I suggest you start using colour correction in your editing software. The overly red stuff like the roll in, the clownfish and the kiss could be easily fixed.

  7. If you want to improve then I suggest you start using colour correction in your editing software.

     

    Color correction is my achilles heel. Tough being a colorblind u/w video guy. Alas.

     

    This was a very well-edited piece. You don't see this kind of pacing often enough in what we do. Fair play - I really, really enjoyed it and you have some really awesome footage!

  8. Yo' Dog, I'm color blind too. I just have my wife or Mary Lynn look at it for me and they let me know when red is really green.;-)Steve B)

  9. Great clip....were you up in a ultra light to get those front fly over shots.

     

    Cool....

  10. That is a very cool clip! I also especially enjoyed the aerial shots, really adds a lot to the feel of the piece. I also enjoyed the people shots.

     

    But it would be so much better to watch if it wasn't using the YouTube encoding! I look forward to more of your work, Iman, thank you for sharing that!

     

    Mary Lynn

  11. yes, im still looking arround which system or web will deliver good result...googles seems to be good...

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.