To add my 2 cents (however my reply should be in the post-production topics):
As you see a I have a Z1, however I took into consideration to change my config for the V1. Not only the 25/4p but the HDMI out can be very interesting. Why? Check the following site: Decklink Intensify. It promises that with an HDV cam, wich has an HDMI output you can work in 4:2:2 quality, if you use theirs Intensfy capture card (for mac and for windows also).
Actually I have bad feelings because of the marketing. Decklink talks about eliminating the HDV compression artifacts if you use their product. I do not know the improvement is really so good or not. One you have your HDV-compressed footage on your tape (and it is in 4:2:0) how a hell can it be again 4:2:2 (as it was just after coming out from the CCD-s?).
If it is true it sounds very promising to make batter qualty post-production work. (Or you can buy a sony m25 deck wich has also an HDMI output, or a small HC3 as the cheapest solution to have HDMI out)