Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Ningaloo Aerials

Started by wagsy ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Ningaloo Aerials

6 posts
  1. Seems everyone else has had a go at embedding video clips so here is my little one.

    Its just some aierial shots and stuff we cut together playing with Edius editing in 1440/1080 HD. Slow motion and CC was all in real time and the titles were done with Heroglyph which works great with Edius.

     

    Canopus AUS are sending a copy of Edius 4 to review for them. I'm rather impressed at the Canopus HQ codec, the m2t gets converted on the fly as you are capturing. About 28 GIGS per hour :) Good thing space is cheap now days.

     

    9 megs @ 400kbps---3.30mins

    Music is royalty free :P

     

    Edited by wagsy
  2. Cool stuff, Wags. You know what's cool, too, about embedded wmv files? you can right click on them and go to Zoom->Full Screen.

  3. Have to try that.. but I can do beter than that....

     

    I got one of those NVIDIA Quadro FX560 PCIX cards and when the embedded clip plays in this page it gets feed out to my TV at the same time and I can watch it full screen in 16.9......cool or what...

    Edited by wagsy
  4. Great aerials Wags!! The music's not bad for royalty-free either. :)

     

    However, my mac/mozilla browser (camino) doesn't play nice with the embedded windows video. Video plays fine, though, and looks quite good for a windows thingy. Just the rest of the page goes haywire (technical term).

     

    But the aerial work is *really* wonderful!!

     

    ML

  5. Nice work Wags. The titles are simple and classy but Heroglyph seems a little pricey. I'm looking at Bluff Titler at the moment which is only $49. Looks pretty powerful and well liked.

  6. Har har...these tittle programs are turning up everywhere...which one....

     

    There is a basic Heroglyph for like 90 bucks I think as well. I'll see if they will give me one to test out with Edius.

     

    I'll download Mr bluff and check it out.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.