Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Condolences

Started by Cybergoldfish ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Condolences

3 posts
  1. I'd just like to offer my condolences in respect of Shuttle disaster over Texas early today.

  2. I second Bob's sentiments. It is truly tragic.

  3. Here here.

     

    My other interest being meteorology,

     

    I'm sure many people are familiar with the excellent research that shuttle missions have provided about sprites above thunderstorms for example. Let's hope that NASA can continue to have the support of the people of the US and continue it's excellent work in the field of research.

    Also worth remembering that meteorological data about space and the earth is routinely collected on such flights.

     

    RIP

     

    Mark

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.