Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

shark 1, scuba diver 0

Started by kriptap ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

shark 1, scuba diver 0

3 posts
  1. Did any one read this?:

     

    Link Page

  2. What was it Forest Gump said? Oh yeah, STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!! Somehow, I don't think that was too smart. I believe the general conscensous is sharks are UNPREDICTABLE. That went along way towards improving the Florida legislatures opion of shark dives. Really helped the industry, didn't it? (IMHO) :)

  3. While this did happen to the diver mentioned, I suggest reading this thread - ScubaLinx UW photographer ratings - before relying on CDNN as any source of unbiased news.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.