Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Dive show 2006 ???

Started by DeanB ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

Dive show 2006 ???

16 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Anyone heading on down to the dive show in Birmingham (UK) on the 14th - 15th October.

     

    Fancy a pint :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  2. Hi Dean

    Yep, I'll be there on the Saturday; it'll be my 1st visit to the NEC Dive Show, only been to ExCel once (last year) :)

    Happy to meet up for a drink - but it'll be non-alcholoic for me as I'll be travelling there on my motorbike!

    Ralph

  3. Hi Ralph,

     

    Be glad to buy you one...Even if it is a girlie drink !!!

     

    I'm trying for Saturday, but its down to my mate giving me a lift..

     

    As soon as I get a date i'll give you my details so we can(sorry) I can get hammered...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Hi Dean/Ralph

     

    I'll be there - either representing NUPG (on the BSOUP stand) or I'm talking about Raw conversion with John B!

  5. Hi Dean/Ralph

     

    I'll be there - either representing NUPG (on the BSOUP stand) or I'm talking about Raw conversion with John B!

     

    I'm planning to attend on the Sunday - I'll be wandering around aimlessly trying to avoid the bar area until a civilised time.

     

    Tim

  6. HI, All

     

    I will be their on Sunday I,ll pop over & say hello Paul

     

    Andy :):(^_^

  7. I'm trying for Saturday, but its down to my mate giving me a lift..

    Dean

    I could give you a lift on the Saturday...................................... (pillion) :)

  8. Hey guys,

     

    I'll be there both days. Various work to do - (signing books and taking some colleagues from a new project round the show) - so if I don't come running up and saying hi I apologise in advance.

     

    But I am sure I'll get time off for good behaviour and then beer and banter will be top of my agenda.

     

    Alex

  9. Hi All,

     

    As we do not know what each other look like (well apart from who we've met) I suggest a pink carnation, a panama hat and polished cuban heels... :)

     

    Or a series of texts for echo location to the bar...

     

    My mobile:07966 250 834

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  10. I know everyone here (well apart from Tim) but can I still wear the gear? Actually I was already planning on Cuban heels...

     

    Alex

  11. I know everyone here (well apart from Tim) but can I still wear the gear? Actually I was already planning on Cuban heels...

     

    Alex

     

     

    Well if it helps any, this is me:

    post-1431-1160326629_thumb.jpg

    Edited by timing
  12. Looks like we'll be there on Sunday.

     

    Where are you likely to be Alex? We'll be after one of those signed books of yours too. :) We're signed up for Visions too though, so there's no rush.

     

    See you there.

     

    Martyn

  13. Hi all,

     

    Anyone heading on down to the dive show in Birmingham (UK) on the 14th - 15th October.

     

    Fancy a pint :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

    I will be there on Sunday going with some friends from Divernet. I will be wearing my "I love trees" T-Shirt (can't miss it), say hi if you see me.

     

    Is it me or has the bar been getting really expensive at the show the past few years?

  14. Is it me or has the NEC bar always been extortionate? :)

     

    Might see you there. I'll probably have a truly huge "Hard Rock Cafe Cayman Islands" t-shirt on. ("ahh, american size XL, of course"). I'll be with another Alex, my girlfiend.

     

    Martyn

  15. BTW, Whilst at the show, I will be selling tickets for the Jack Purcell Benefit Draw details here http://d363028.u43.digiweb.ie/jpdraw.html

     

    The prizes are frankly fab - I'm hoping for one of them myself.

     

    Only 300 tickets.

     

    That, and trying to avoid hurting the credit card.

  16. Yeah, T-shirts, better than my first clothing idea (but less camp)..

     

    I'll be wearing a white number festooned with sharks on the front..From 'Fish n Fins' Palau...

     

    If I remember, if not I'll be bare-chested..!!!!

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.