Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Adobe Camera Raw and DNG v3.6b

Started by JackConnick ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Adobe Camera Raw and DNG v3.6b

4 posts
  1. What's new in this version:

    Support for the following cameras has been added.

     

    * Canon EOS 400D / Rebel XTi

    * Leica D-LUX3, Digilux 3

    * Nikon D80

    * Panasonic DMC-LX2

    * Pentax K100D

    Camera Raw 3.6b

     

    Jack

  2. ooh nice... been waiting for Adobe to release v3.6... now I can go back to using ACR instead of the canon digital photo pro program...

  3. My girlfriend bought a D80 recently and so I upgraded ACR to the version 3.6 Beta.

     

    And I have been having a problem with bridge - which seems to hang when i go back to it after making RAW files adjustments (to D2X files).

     

    I have actually switched back to the previous (non-Beta) version of ACR and all is well again. I am using a MAC and CS2.

     

    Anyone else had this problem with the Beta.

     

    Alex

  4. My girlfriend bought a D80 recently and so I upgraded ACR to the version 3.6 Beta.

     

    And I have been having a problem with bridge - which seems to hang when i go back to it after making RAW files adjustments (to D2X files).

     

    I have actually switched back to the previous (non-Beta) version of ACR and all is well again. I am using a MAC and CS2.

     

    Anyone else had this problem with the Beta.

     

    Alex

     

    No problems so far with my Canon 400D and ACR 3.6beta

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.