Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Scottish Nudibranchs

Started by jander4454 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Scottish Nudibranchs

4 posts
  1. The Scottish Nudibranch Web Site has been up dated again - see

     

    www.scottishnudibranchs.co.uk/

     

    Regards,

     

    Jim A

  2. The Scottish Nudibranch Web Site has been up dated again - see

    www.scottishnudibranchs.co.uk/

    Regards,

    Jim A

     

    Great news, Jim. Your list is always the first spot I check whenever a european branch gets posted.

    Cheers, Leslie :)

  3. Ah'm gettin' right scunnered wi' the idea of a wee nudie that can speak like Sean Connery. I cannae even think about it - it dis'nae compoote.

  4. Robert, For an American that's not bad, but I think it should reet instead if right if you are really wanting to get your Scottish right! Was it Trainspotting that inspired this wee burst of phrenetics -- oh dear, not too sure if that's the right spelling, I'm sure you'll correct me Robert, though please don't give me it in American English and there really is no such thing!

     

    Jim, great site, it's amazing how many of the species cross over from the cold waters to the Indo Pacific! I too love thse little slugs and helped to study them in Sulawesi for about hald a year, very interesting to learn more about them hey!

     

    I have slug page, only a few species on there as I don't take my camera in all dives. This actually needs an update as I have many more different species to add.

    Click to checkout my little slug page

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.