Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Classifieds

Started by xtremediver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Classifieds

5 posts
  1. Just noticed another classified posting for cell phones, and was thinking that it seems a little unrelated to this website, what do you think? Too intolerate in my thinking ? I come here for photo information and insight, not cell phones. Great site, otherwise.

  2. These posts are obviously spam, and I've reported them to the moderating team... :)

  3. Yes - people have actually been going all the way through the registration process just to Spam on Wetpixel. It shows that they think it's worth their time to do it as most Spammers are just after a quick buck - they get paid per post or per email received.

     

    We try to eliminate them as fast as they pop up, but we have to sleep sometime...:-)

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. Rather sad that the manually sign up...like get a life....

     

    We always try to keep ontop of them.

  5. Bugger !!

     

    And I was just getting round to selling my light beige body warmer with matching mittens :)

     

    Oh well..I'm logging on to digital diver..They snapped up my framed collection of belly button fluff..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.