Har Har
, today we used it to cut up out next Video Lives in DV, putting the sound mixing abilty through it's paces. Better than Premiere.... some aspects yes for sure but I would not say it's better. At least is has not got that stupid Audio Conforming thing that goes over nearly every audio track you import taking up heaps of space and time.
Look out though by the time it gets to version 5 or 6.
Fo me it's that ablity to CC and have good vary slow mo in realtime editing in HDV res and that Canopus HQ codec is very good and handles CC better than Aspect HD. I can also convert on the fly but not with PP and Aspect HD, had to wait another 25% of time.
Also it has a speed encoder when making m2t files. Took me 5.30 mins for 1 min of m2t ussing the noraml encoder but only 4.30 mins using it's speed encoder from a 3 GIG PC. Get a Core 2 dual CPU and you could cut that by half. The m2t files it endoded out are better than what I was getting with Aspect HD.
No I don't work for them, just impressed at it. 