Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

What do you charge?

Started by yahsemtough ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

What do you charge?

6 posts
  1. I am curious, what do people here usually charge per photo?

     

    I guess I should narrow this down, someone wants a photo for a gift for someone, or to get framed.

     

    Based on some of the pics I have seen I am sure this comes up regularly.

  2. If it's a one-off hanging gift - 3 X the cost of reproduction.

  3. Don't forget to add on his expenses Todd!!!!

  4. Depends on who it's for and what type of print. I charge 2x cost, minimum of $15 when I generate the prints. I replace any ink jet print (8x10 or smaller) for cost if it ever fades or gets damaged. I mark up mounting and laminating 15% + $20 to $50 to cover time and travel. I'm cheap.

  5. On my website and at Art shows, I charge $20 for 8x10s and $35 for 11x14s. That's mounted but not framed or matted. The 16x20s are expensive at $89 but people are still interested, depending on the subject.

     

    John

  6. going rate on the coco's aggressor was $20 bux for an inkjet 8x10. those were the shots of the photopro on board as of July 2002.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.