Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

First foreign cover

Started by cronix ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

First foreign cover

8 posts
  1. Today I have seen my first foreign cover design. I took this image of a Leopard Seal in Antarctica last march. Its on the russian magazine Neptun. That issue also holds my article about Antarctica and my portfolio. For those who are interested. The magazine will be handed out during the Antibes festival in two weeks.

     

    Oblozhka52006min.jpg

  2. Wow. Stunning image. Congrat Andre.

     

    I'll pick one up during Antibes.

     

    Alex

  3. Thats fantastic Andre..

     

    Almost like, staged, non-real.. Deserves a 2nd WOW !!!

     

    I like the comical value of the Penguin looking on..

     

    GRRRRREAT..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Thats fantastic Andre..

     

    Almost like, staged, non-real.. Deserves a 2nd WOW !!!

     

    I like the comical value of the Penguin looking on..

     

    GRRRRREAT..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

     

    oeps. This is going wrong :) . The Penguin is taken by me, but not in this shot. The editors must have put it in. I find this funny, but again. I will not claim that the penguin is in the original image.

     

    Alex: Hope to meet you in Antibes. I will be there from friday till sunday. Why not do a wetpixel dinner?

  5. Great image, with or without the penguin.

    I'll love to see more frames from Antarctica.

  6. Congrats - looks great - amazing detail with the mouth - I, too, wish to get to Antarctica and would love to see more images...

     

    Aloha

    Bryce

  7. Congrats - looks great - amazing detail with the mouth - I, too, wish to get to Antarctica and would love to see more images...

     

    Aloha

    Bryce

     

    I cannot place my Antarctica shots on the internet yet. They will have to be published first. But eventually I will put them on my website.

  8. No wonder that´s a cover shot :);) !! really great!!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.