Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

How to edit this picture in photoshop?

Started by Style ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

How to edit this picture in photoshop?

5 posts
  1. Hi, took this picture a week or so ago and I really like the scene. But I dont know what I should do in photoshop to fix the white "mist".

     

    Anyone have any ideas?

     

    269191930_2f7a69289d_o.jpg

  2. Is the "mist" fogging in your housing? If so, its much easier to prevent the fogging by using dessicant packs than to try and fix it later. I use them religiously. They're cheap insurance.

     

    You probably already know that, though.

     

    I have no idea how to photoshop away that big of a problem. Sorry.

     

    David

  3. Is the "mist" fogging in your housing? If so, its much easier to prevent the fogging by using dessicant packs than to try and fix it later. I use them religiously. They're cheap insurance.

     

    You probably already know that, though.

     

    I have no idea how to photoshop away that big of a problem. Sorry.

     

    David

     

     

    unfortuently it isnt fogging in the housing. I have an other picture shot about 2 sec before that one and it hasnt any fogging at al.

  4. Quick edit - the most basic tools in Photoshop - brightness and contrast.

    post-5493-1160865040_thumb.jpg

  5. Quick edit - the most basic tools in Photoshop - brightness and contrast.

     

    Good job. I should have downloaded the photo and given it a try instead of just talking about it. I was overthinking it in my head.

     

    David

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.