Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

UWP Workshop

Started by Johann ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

UWP Workshop

1 posts
  1. Hi

     

    Since I know a lot of people here have held there own uwp workshops before I would like to ask you about some tips on how to set up a workshop; what to include, how many days. I live in Roatan were I work as an Instructor. Have a lot of experience in diving and photography but have never done something like a workshop. Would appreciate all help I can get.

     

    best regards JohanN

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.