Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Inkjet Printing on Cd's

Started by Kelpfish ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Inkjet Printing on Cd's

1 posts
  1. Hi folks,

     

    I want to print on CD's so I got an Epson Photo RX580. I was wondering if there is an optimum quality CD surface that will give me better results than the cheap printable CD's. When I print on the cheap ones the picture is very washed out and drab. I set the printer settings to optimize with the media type but the quality sucks. I saw the silver surface, glossy and super white print media and would love some feedback from anyone who has used them successfully.

     

    My orange garibalsi is more like a muted pastel. I'd like the printed CD to be orange like the picture.

     

    Thanks for your help.

     

    Joe

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.