Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Sunday eve chat

Started by james ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Sunday eve chat

9 posts
  1. Hi Gang,

     

    How about a Sunday evening photo chat tonight? Well...it's evening here.

     

    Try the "live chat" link at upper right.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Hi James,

     

    Thanks for the chat, had a good time. Appreciate you suggesting it.

     

    Take care,

    John

  3. I don't know if it's technically possible but if there will be indicator of how many (if at all) people are now in the chat it will pull others to come in and makes the chat much more active.

  4. Hey Arnon -

     

    You can always choose to view the online users by clicking "Show detailed by: Member name" under the Board Statistics area of the main page.

    Edited by segal3
  5. Sorry I missed it, but that earthquake knocked out power here in Oahu and I still don't have power at my home... :) Only here at work.

     

    Luiz

  6. Hey Arnon -

    You can always choose to view the online users by clicking "Show detailed by: Member name" under the Board Statistics area of the main page.

    Sure I can do it and I can also check the chat to see who is there, but I don't :) and I suppose that most of us here don't do it too often (that the reason for the start of this thread, James invited others to come).

    I know from other local diving forum that when you enter the forum you have an indicator that show you how many surfers are in the chat right now, it's work great as accelerator for others to come in also.

    Again, don't know if its possible at all.

  7. Hope all is well there Luiz!

     

    James

  8. Eerything is fine James, thanks for asking. The only incovenience is the power, which is still down at my place (but fine here at work). But this was by far the strongest earthquake I've ever felt...

     

    Luiz

  9. I hope that everything now is getting back to normal for you Luiz, and James, Thanks for getting the chat together yesterday. It was a great time. I hope that this can be a somewhat regular event

     

    Stephen

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.