Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

New to this board...just saying hello!

Started by scottc ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

New to this board...just saying hello!

5 posts
  1. Hey everyone I am new to this board, have been lurking for awhile and just wanted to introduce myself. Some my know me from D2D. I have been shooting video for about 5 years now, and I am getting ready to upgrade to HD video. Anyway just wanted to say hey!

     

    Scott

  2. Hey Welcome Scott! keep enjoying the site!

  3. Welcome to Wetpixel. I'm sure you'll enjoy our video forums - quite a few characters there :-)

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. Welcome and we look forward to your contributions

     

    Todd

  5. WELCOME.jpg
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.