Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Adobe Bridge and D200

Started by Photobeat ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Adobe Bridge and D200

4 posts
  1. Anyone have better luck than me, when d200 raw images from my card show up I can't flip vertical and using the filmstrip mode still gives me a small main picture compared to my older d100 and d2h shots which all work fine, must be a raw issue? I am sure I have the latest version. Windows by the way.

    Edited by Photobeat
  2. Sounds like it may be a corrupt preferences issue, just a guess. Poke around in Adobe's support area and I'm sure there are some notes on replacing them.

     

    Jack

  3. I did no luck - I think I am going to focus on lightroom, it seems to be the best thing out there so far and only in beta.

  4. I hate Bridge. Too slow. I use iMatch as an image database. It's currently holding over 25.000 images withoud any problem. This softare is cheap and great to use. It can do some simple batch transformations (like putting a copyright text in the image). But the best thing is that you can categorize images in different groups without having multiple copies.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.