Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Sony T30?

Started by SrdjanS ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony T30?

1 posts
  1. Another beginners question!

     

    Has anyone any expiriance with Sony T30 with Sony's UW housing? I have a problem deciding which cam to buy, and I can not say that money is not a problem. I was quite happy when I realized that Sony also made a torch for this housing. Any expiriance with it? I'am aware of the fact that it can not be compared with "serious UW cams", but the price...

     

    Anyone, anything...?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.