Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Request Recommendations

Started by okuma ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Request Recommendations

2 posts
  1. It looks like I'll be in the market for a new monitor soon as my current one has screen lines and is flickering more frequently!

     

    I am a advanved P/S amature and would appreciate suggestions on a new monitor and also what ones I should advoid. My target budget is US$1,000 for a P/C system

     

    Thanks in advance.

  2. I got a reconditioned Lacie 319 from their website for $650.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.