Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Cozumel Video

Started by bayondai ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Cozumel Video

5 posts
  1. Mississippi Queen....interesting...have not heard that one before ;)

     

    Hey how did you make the animation at the start with the scuba tank there, Pretty cool...

  2. Cool animation, but even cooler song......Ozzie Osbourne did a version of that song that is rocks even more.....

  3. Mike,

    Looks like you do a little animation in Lightwaver (or Max or Maya). Very nice intro. Also, good color on many of your shots. I would say that a lot of the video is heads down or close up. Felt a bit cramped. Perhaps backing off and then complimenting with some close up stuff would be nice. Also, more horizon line with beautiful blue would look good.

    nice job on this.

    shawn

  4. Thanks everybody. The intro was made in 3d max 8. This is my second dive video I have ever made so any input is good. I am hoping to go somewhere by the end of the year so I will try out some of your suggestions shawnh. I forgot how strong the currents are in cozumel. I haven't been there in a few years. It was real hard to get steady shots.

    Mike

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.