Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

uwimages.org winning images

Started by Colin ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

uwimages.org winning images

2 posts
  1. I stumbled upon a website which has published 2006 winning images from UNDERWATER IMAGES PHOTO COMPETITION ( www.uwimages.org ) with no reference to the originating site or photographers and clearly violating the site's copyright. This must really please the owners of these images to no end ;( :D

     

    See: http://haha.nu/beautiful/2006-underwater-i...inners-gallery/

     

    I further note that images are actually hosted on http://www.fileden.com and must have been copied.

     

    Colin

    Edited by Colin
  2. Following a cease and desist email request by Mark from uwimages.org I see that the images have now been removed.

    Colin

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.