Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Magic Service

Started by timoma ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Magic Service

6 posts
  1. To make a long story short:

     

    Due to some weird coincidences and some extremely bad planning from my side I found myself in an urgent need for some Magic Filters for an imminent trip. I emailed Peter 10 PM Thursday evening and got a reply back at 06.50 AM Friday morning saying that he was on his way to the airport enroute to Antibes but would drop the filters in the mailbox on the way. I received them today with days to spare before flying to Malaysia.

     

    Excellent service guys. Thanks.

     

    timppa

  2. HI Timoma,

     

    You would not expect any less from Peter & Alex,

     

    you know how free they both were with their expertice

     

    on the workshop earlier this year.

     

    Take care,

     

    Andy :D:D:):)

  3. Thanks Timo.

     

    Actually your filters were posted by a member of the UK customs service - as Peter carried the envelope through security at the airport by mistake. And had to ask the guy to take them back and post them.

     

    But there are pluses and minuses about being a small company. The plus is that we can personally and quickly respond to orders, but the downside is that when we go away magic filters goes on hold for a week or two. Although filters are still available from our dealers.

     

    Anyway, glad you got your filters. Look forward to seeing some quality images from Malaysia.

     

    Alex

  4. on the workshop earlier this year.

     

    Take care,

     

    Andy :D:D:):)

     

     

    Hi Andy - you planning to go in 2007 ?

     

    If not I guess I am on the lookout for another ugly bugger who snores to bunk up with.

     

    Off to Djubouti tomorrow - finally some more warm water diving.

     

    Paul C

  5. Hi Andy - you planning to go in 2007 ?

     

    If not I guess I am on the lookout for another ugly bugger who snores to bunk up with.

     

    Paul C

     

    Hi Paul (& Andy, Timo & Alex!!!)

     

    I guess I qualify as both an ugly bugger & a snorer - but youll have to sleep topside to hear me!

     

    I'm certainly planning to go again next year; but the word is there are more interested parties than places - even Alex is on the 'reserve' list! :D:D:)

     

    Ralph

    Edited by ralphy
  6. HI You all ugly buggers,

     

    Yes I be going on the workshop if I am lucky enough

     

    to get on it. Doe's that mean you will be hiding all of your

     

    shots again Paul????????? & your lenses?? Or is it you are

     

    just to modest to show your great shots HAHAHA

     

    Hopefully see you all soon :D:D

     

    Andy :D:lol::huh::)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.