Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

These girls have nice butts....

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

These girls have nice butts....

13 posts
  1. Ha!

     

    I knew that would get most everyone's attention... :D although i think one is a boy....

     

    Just a short clip of some manta action from the other day, kinda compressed, i have slow connection....

     

    Manta Butts

    enjoy

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  2. H ha ha!

     

    With a topic title like this one, you're going to break all readership records on WP... :D

  3. :D

     

    oo, one thing i didn 't mention... its in QT....

     

    hopefully most can still watch it...

     

    if not, well.... maybe i will experiment with youtube tomorrow..

  4. You sod,

     

    I was sat here waiting....Kleenex and KY at the ready..

     

    Oh, well beggers can't be choosers...Bring on the Manta's

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. it doesn't matter. I love both (butts and mantas). Bigger -> Better :D

  6. Wow Mike,

    That was a single take on the cam (one start/stop)! Very steady and what beautiful creatures...gotta come and visit soon!

    Shawn

  7. Well, I'm sorely dissappointed there were no nice butts but darn jealous of the great manta shots. So much for truth in advertising.

    Steve B)

  8. thanks folks

     

    ya Shawn, that was a nice little single take! haha thats why i posted it.... no editing :D

     

    Steve, that is honest advertising, female manta butts! :lol:

  9.  

     

    oooooo, i got the youtube to work...

  10. Mike..I just want to say one thing....boring.... :huh: I got heaps of shots like that..... :lol:

     

    You could of at least had some of you local chicky babes in the shot. :D

  11. sorry, the local chicky babes are bigger than the mantas....

  12. Mike you crack me up :D:):D:huh::lol:

  13. OK boys :lol: play nice! :D

     

    Mike - that ROCKS! Such beautiful footage of that special pair. I was reluctant to open this at work, but I'm so glad I did. I just love it when the both 'fin' in unison - wow!

     

    Thanks for sharing.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.