Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

What is up with this Cabezon's lip?

Started by drsteve ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

What is up with this Cabezon's lip?

6 posts
  1. Did he bite his lip or what?

    286605565_4197faeabe_o.jpg

  2. Could be an old healed wound sustained from a fishing hook? On the darker side, it could be a birth defect from all of the polution in our local waters. I think about that every time I wash my car.

  3. What are you guys looking at? I can't find anything wrong. Here is another head shot for comparison...

     

    post-1642-1162537030_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Seriola
  4. What is this, the 'my-cabezon-may-or-may-not-be-deformed thread' ? :D

     

    sm_cabezon.jpg

     

    Just for comparison's sake :lol:.

  5. After looking at all of the comparision shots, I think it is just normal. The white color was putting me off. Live and learn!

  6. Yep, as normal as a Cabezon can be... :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.