Tobi certainly has a claim to being the number 1 underwater photographer this year having won the 10 slide portfolio at Antibes, the Oceans category of Nature's Best and being highly commended in the Underwater category of the Wildlife Photographer of the Year.
Well deserved I have to say. Reading his trip report on Antarctica (see the news section of his site) is interesting. Would be particularly pertinent to anyone planning to visit themselves.
That is certainly a huge accomplishment.
Wow, thanks for sharing
Todd
I guess he either doesn't like sharing his images on his own website or it is need of being updated or having a gallery sectiopn profiling his image ... or I am just dumb and couldn't find them.
The winning ones from Antibes are stunning .. i'd love to see a bigger version of his model shot .. it looks kinda old fashioned yet the colours bring it to a modern state.