Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Creative work with tripod using wide angle lens

Started by skawdiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Creative work with tripod using wide angle lens

4 posts
  1. Just wanted to share a little clip I made, beeing creative with a tripod.

     

    The shot was made at a local reef. The camera was mounted on a tripod, with weight attached to the legs. I found a nice scene, and placed the camera, then swim around into the frame (yeps it's me swimming in front of the camera, actually I am the only one in the water at the time).

     

    Afterwards, in editing I got creative, making the "ghostdiver" clip. Made it black and white to enhance the "mysterius feeling".

     

    Nice effect, I think.

     

    Edited by skawdiver
  2. Hey that was cool. B&W beats WBing....

     

    How did your clip go in the competition??

    Edited by wagsy
  3. How did your clip go in the competition??

    It was shown, and people where clapping respectfully :lol:

     

    However, no trophy this time. I learned a lot, watching other film, and I will keep on working on my film - and a new one for next year :D

  4. I really liked the diver effect, its pretty sexy. :D

     

    I suppose it would be hard to do where there were lots of fish and movement, but looks pretty cool in the scene you have.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.