Here's another sea&sea solution I tried and again it worked well. The mount is a hotshoe adapter for a sea&sea strobe but I used it in a different application. The cost new runs about $60 online but occasionally they show up on ebay for about $35. The light is a Suprema 44LED light and it puts out a very nice amount of light even in the daytime for close up shots. The other bonus is the light is powered by 5 AA batteries. A neat feature is it has a switch selection to operate as an emergency strobe. For a price of about $50 -$80 depending upon where you buy it, I've found it very useful in improving focus times underwater.
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Cheap, off-the-shelf, focus light and mounting
Started by ce4jesus ·
- 1Posts
- 1Replies
Read-only discussion
Cheap, off-the-shelf, focus light and mounting
1 posts