Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

look at this site! Please..I think it is fake

Started by fgclessa ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

look at this site! Please..I think it is fake

6 posts
  1. If you try and it is genuine, let me know, I need more glass ;)

  2. I wouldn't believe it. Whenever prices are too good to be true like that, they are very often not true! Also, most products ship from southeast Asia, so if you don't live there, you will have to pay import taxes which are very expensive in most places.

    Edited by Rocha
  3. I have been burned once with sites like these. By the time they added all the extras that had to be purchased, plus 'insurance', it landed up being more than the regular sites.

    Now I just stick with b&h, one call, adorama etc.

     

    I wouldn't believe it. Whenever prices are too good to be true like that, they are very often not true! Also, most products ship from southeast Asia, so if you don't live there, you will have to pay import taxes which are very expensive in most places.
  4. They have no rating at reseller ratings at all and only 5 google hits. Suspicious.

    Bill

  5. http://www.orvisinc.co.uk/

    Can this be a true company and a real safe site?

    I am in the UK and they obviously don't sell here because the prices are only in $. I would be very wary indeed of this site. ;)

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.