Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Fisheye-Hemi Plug-In

Started by aczyzyk ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Fisheye-Hemi Plug-In

2 posts
  1. I just saw that. I did not try it yet but samples look cool.

    I hope it works on my mac too. They listed windows only in systems requirements but its a PS plug-in so I guess it does not matter which system I use.

     

    It could be really useful for wrecks or people.

     

    Fisheye-Hemi Plug-In

  2. There is also debarrelizer from theimagingfacory which does a similar job.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.