Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Getting access to DiveFilm podcast on iTunes outside US?

Started by Andy Willson ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Getting access to DiveFilm podcast on iTunes outside US?

5 posts
  1. Hi

    Does anyone know of a way to get hold of the DiveFilm podcasts on iTunes if you are based outside of the US? I would love access to more of these vids which arent all on the DiveFilm site.

    iTunes requires credit card address details registered in the US, but as these podcasts are free why should it require credit card info to get access?

    Cheers Andy

  2. I can download them here in the UK. I didn't do anything special just clicked to download them.

     

    Alex

  3. Andy

    I don't use-like iTunes either.

     

    What you can do is feed Mary's podcast feed http://divefilm.com/podcasts/podcast.xml into some podcatching program. Just google them, there are lots to choose now days.

  4. Andy

    I don't use-like iTunes either.

     

    What you can do is feed Mary's podcast feed http://divefilm.com/podcasts/podcast.xml into some podcatching program. Just google them, there are lots to choose now days.

     

    Thanks for the tip Wags..will give it a go.

    Glad to see you are still into film work and at Ningaloo...still recall a very memorable presentation you gave 9 years ago when I was living/working in Exmouth....Was wondering, does the elephant seal still come to visit your way every winter - have funny/scarry memories of being chased out the water by it on 2 occasions!

    Andy

  5. Andy sorry but I cannot put the name to a face. 9 years agao....am I still here.....yikes...but I did meet Kelly....

     

    What did you do when you were here. Did you come to one of my Reef Teaches...at the pub or where?

     

    Elephant seal.....have not seem him around lately.

    Edited by wagsy
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.