Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Camex anouncement

Started by Harald ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Camex anouncement

2 posts
  1. Camex answerd my request for a price on a complete system for the S2 with the announcement that they will have a price list available in 2 weeks :(

     

    Guess I will have to wait a little longer before I know if I have to sell a kidney and a lung, or just a kidney.

     

    I will let you guys know what they will charge me for...... ;)

     

    Harald van Buel

    (Excuse my English)

  2. DID I SAY CAMEX ?????

    SEACAM SEACAM SEACAM

     

    MORON.

    :angryfire:

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.