Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

The best way to end a dive?

Started by echeng ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

The best way to end a dive?

3 posts
  1. I grabbed this video of a certain unnamed underwater photographer here on the Wetpixel forums and just HAD to share it.

     

    YouTube screwed up the audio sync, but it's worth watching anyway. :)

     

  2. AAhh .. i remember the days i could be bothered to carry beer with me on a dive too ... now i just dive from a bar !

  3. 10 minutes from my house is Refugio State beach. One of the few good beach dives in So. Ca. imho. It is very sheltered so a lot of dive instructors take their classes there. It is a decent swim to the kelp bed. I like to take my Kayak their and shoot up and down the coast to the better dive spots. I've been known to pack a beer or two and stop in the kelp bed the instructors use on the way back. Occasionally if the divers are on the surface I will ask how they are doing then crack open a beer before paddling back to shore.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.