Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Built in FLASH player with Playlist

Started by wagsy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Built in FLASH player with Playlist

3 posts
  1. Hi there

     

    I embedded a flash player with a scroll playlist into the front page of our site.

     

    We put all our adventures so far in it

     

    Could a few of you check it out to see if it works with your browsers. MAC & PC would be good.

     

    www.hdvunderwater.com

     

    Tanks :)

     

    Paul Wags

  2. Hey Wags,

     

    The flash player is working fine on my browser. I just watched a couple vids and going back to watch some more. I am on a mac.

     

    What kind of work did Teneeka do while doing work experience with you?

  3. Arrr Teneeka....... :)

     

    We showed her stuff about Scuba Diving, Filming, Editing, got her drawing/painting, driving lessons and in general told her that there is more in life than just girl mags and makeup :)

     

    Thanks for checking it out. I think IE on a Mac has a problem but Safari is fine.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.