Well I'm off to Perth in the morning to marry Kelly on Rottnest Island
Will post some pics when we get back.
Cheers ![]()
Wags
Read-only discussion
Well I'm off to Perth in the morning to marry Kelly on Rottnest Island
Will post some pics when we get back.
Cheers ![]()
Wags
That's great news Paul, congratulations! I wish lots of happiness to the couple!
Luiz
Huge Congratulations to you and Kelly mate!
Best wishes for the day and I look forward to seeing the photos.
BEst of luck! hope you have a great wedding
congrats to both of you
Why thankyou....
You know the old saying....
Ya carn't stay happy all ya life.....ya got to get married sometime ![]()
Should be a cool day ![]()
20 years of bliss here in Colorado. I wish you the same. My wife is my dive buddy and I wouldn't leave shore without her. Congrats!
Congratulations!
There is no better way to dive but with your wife.
Ahem !!!
Da,da de dah..Here comes the bride, with nothing to hide, except for the fat, boldy Wags by her side... ![]()
Congrats Wags and Kelly..Have a beer or ten from me ![]()
![]()
![]()
Dive safe
DeanB
If you marry someone you dive with do you have to come up with another hobby to get some away time ?There is no better way to dive but with your wife.
Congrats Wags ... enjoy Perth ... have the best wedding ...
wags & kelly ,
Have truly great day. remember " don't get blotto at rotto"
Peter
Congrats Paul and wishing you two many happy and healthy years of marriage.
James
Congrats and best wishes
Todd
another one bites the dust..! ("queen")
Congratulations and all the very best to you both. ![]()
![]()
Elli and Ted ![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks again for your comments.
In Perth now........10.5 hour drive...and the good old radar detector even save me from a big old fine ![]()
There is no way you can sit on 110km on those long empty north west roads.
Tomorrows the day..... ![]()
![]()
I think we will be getting blotto on Rotto... ![]()
![]()
Have a great day tomorrow!
best wishes to you both,
darren
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.